Hello, I'm Catherine Santana. I was born in the Dominican Republic, on February 13, 1993. I learned how to read and write at age 3 and was in first grade by the time I was 4. I quickly gained ground on all subjects, specially Spanish and English also Art.
I was 11 years old when I moved to Puerto Rico. Here, I studied at Antonio Sarriera School in San Juan. I won the school's Spelling Bee two years in a row, against students from the 8th to 12th grades.
I graduated from High School on June 2009. I took my College Board exam that same week, and got accepted into the University of Puerto Rico for the academic year of 2010.
I got enrolled as a new admission student in the Graphic Arts Bachelor's Degree in April 2011. Currently, I'm on my sophomore year and a member of the Consejo General de Estudiantes (Student Council)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catherine Victoria Santana* 2012. Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment