Narrative Paragraph

Thursday, October 11, 2012

               I may not be perfect person, the perfect mother, wife or daughter, but still I just am. I try every day to gain and earn Your love; I try every day to become that being You trust. But now and then I ask myself: why isn’t there a manual? Why aren’t there any instructions to properly show you how much I care for you? I sit every day waiting for an answer, but there’s none. I wait for a signal, something telling me ‘you’re doing okay, you’re doing fine’. Nothing happens, until I see You, Your eyes and Your smile, until I hear your laughter. Whenever I look at You I realize, that maybe, just maybe everything’s fine. Can I do better? Yes, I know I can, but I know You’ll help me along the way.

            Sometimes I feel like taking a break, to stop for five minutes and look at us without being interrupted by anyone, by anything. I wish I could analyze you, analyze me, just see through us. Sometimes, Life seems to want to give us a lesson, it wishes for us to look around ourselves, and make a statement. How much can it take to stand up from the crowd and do something you'll be remembered for? How much can it take to give a hug? To save a life just by giving a smile, by telling everyone "Yes, you can, it's alright". Yet, even though it's easy to say it, it's not so easy to accomplish it, that's why I need You, and I always will. I want You to tell me, "it is possible", I want you to just ask me "...what if today was your last day?" 

             I know that You're there for me, and you should know, I'll always be there for You too. I know, that sometimes I think these words are not enough, that I'll always have to show you what I feel but words do matter, they have power over almost everything we do, over how people feel about us, and they are there before our actions. 

               Finally, I'd like you to know that I'm here. We are here for each other. And when we have to leave, when we have to say goodbye to each other, I'd like for Us to reminisce everything we did, everything we shared, and think of how we'll be remembered as. Ì know we'll be able to enjoy these moments, these little miracles life gives us, just by looking into each others eyes. But for now, I can only look at you once again and realize, we're doing okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Catherine Victoria Santana* 2012. Powered by Blogger.